Mar 29, 2015

Best Quotes Of Adolf Hitler (Part 1)


Best Quotes Of Adolf Hitler (Part 1)

1

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. 

2

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise   as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise. 

3

And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what   I at least know. 

4

Cruelty impresses, people want to be afraid of something. They want someone to   whom they can submit with a shudder, the masses need that. They need something to   dreed.

5

A single blow must destroy the enemy... without regard of losses... a gigantic   all-destroying blow. 

6

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination.   This is the future of war. 

7

By the skilful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even   heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise. 

8

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few. 

9

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no   use for knights; I need revolutionaries. 

10

The man and the movement seemed 'reactionary' in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...