Mar 29, 2015

Best Quotes Of Albert Einstein (Part 2)



Best Quotes Of Albert Einstein (Part 2)

1

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for   someone who's dead. 

2

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...    the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I   should have become a watchmaker. 

3

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted   counts. 

4

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. 

5

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more    important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. 

6

If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself. 

7

Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere. 

8

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible. 

9

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. 

10

Try not to become just a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. 

11

It´s not that I´m so smart; it´s just that I stay with problems longer. 

12

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not   stop questioning. 

13

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. 

14

The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...